Whether your addiction is to a chemical substance, sex, food, or any other compulsive behavior, the Uncommon Recovery Conference equips you to live in the freedom that is the birthright of every child of God.
The Uncommon Recovery Conference
Learn to Live in the Freedom of His Glory!
- Learn to live in the boundless potential of the believer's union with Christ.
- Learn to exchange compulsion for contentment.
- Learn of the role of shame in addiction.
- Learn of the Biblical cycle of addiction and how it is broken by grace.
- Learn to find freedom from past hurts.
- Learn to handle emotions and old mindsets.
- Learn to deal with the deception that leads to bondage.
- Learn to maintain a truth-based perspective in your journey with God.
The Uncommon Recovery Conference can be customized to meet the needs of your church or ministry. It's available as a live conference or webinar including full-day and 1.5-day events. We also have an hour long webinar that introduces the Uncommon Recovery approach to addiction ministry.
To book a webinar, conference, or for more information email us at email@example.com or call 540-445-0046.