Whether your addiction is to a chemical substance, sex, food, or any other compulsive behavior, the Uncommon Recovery Conference equips you to live in the freedom that is the birthright of every child of God.
- Learn to live in the boundless potential of the believer's union with Christ.
- Learn to exchange compulsion for contentment.
- Learn of the role of shame in addiction.
- Learn of the Biblical cycle of addiction and how it is broken by grace.
- Learn to find freedom from past hurts.
- Learn to handle emotions and old mindsets.
- Learn to deal with the deception that leads to bondage.
- Learn to maintain a truth-based perspective in your journey with God.
The Uncommon Recovery Conference can be customized to meet the needs of your church or ministry. It's available as a live conference or webinar including full-day and 1.5-day events. We also have an hour long webinar that introduces the Uncommon Recovery approach to addiction ministry.
To book a webinar, conference, or for more information email us at email@example.com or call 540-445-0046.